Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3. the to-do list angel


I only did 2 things done on my list before I doodled all over it. oh well. its not like I was really going to do it  all today anyway.


I have TEH WORST sleep schedule right now. I finally fall asleep at like, 4 am, and then wake up at 1 in the afternoon. Its been going on for weeks. Kinda started because I was having nightly panic attacks that kept me up, and left me exhausted, and then my schedule just kinda stuck like that. 

I went into work the other day (8 am shift) on only 30 min of sleep. And worked 8 hours. I went home, forced myself to go to bed, and did the same thing the next day. Oi. 
Sucks to be a waiter!!!


New to do list:
Fix sleeping habits. And cross my fingers the panic attacks don't come back. 
Also maybe I'll finally do some laundry too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment